1) Grant application is to be submitted by disciple. Application will establish:
• disciple’s qualifications
• disciple’s financial needs
• personal references
2) Application information will be verified through contact with the disciple and references.
3) Application will be evaluated by a committee composed of heads of Pujya Swamiji’s ashrams
and other senior disciples.
4) Grant will be awarded according to the disciple’s needs and availability of funds.
Advisory Committee Members:
Currently, this program is administered and funded by Arsha Bodha Center, New Jersey, under the guidance of the above advisory committee. If the demand for grants is sufficient, funding will be sought from other organizations and individuals as well.