1) Grant application is to be submitted by disciple. Application will establish:
• disciple’s qualifications
• disciple’s financial needs
• personal references
2) Application information will be verified through contact with the disciple and references.
3) Application will be evaluated by a committee composed of heads of Pujya Swamiji’s ashrams
and other senior disciples.
4) Grant will be awarded according to the disciple’s needs and availability of funds.
Advisory Committee Members:
This program is administered and funded by Arsha Bodha Center, New Jersey, with the help of generous donors and the guidance of the above advisory committee.